Skip to content
DOEACC O Level M1-R4: THEORY QUESTIONS
DOEACC O Level M1-R4: IT Tools and Business Systems
- Explain following terms in the context of Linux Operating System:
b. System Library
- List and explain any 8 features of Word Processor.
- What is Application Software? What are the different types of application software?
- How do we hide columns in a worksheet? How do we adjust row height in MS-Excel?
- How slide transition is used inside a PowerPoint Presentation?
- Draw a block diagram depicting the four functional units of a computer system.
- What is Referential Integrity? Explain cascading update and cascading delete with an example.
- Defined multimedia. How can multimedia be used in education?
- Explain in detail the diverse application of Internet technology in various domains.
- Write a short note on storage devices of computer.
- Explain the terms resolution, aspect ratio and refresh rate.
- What is Financial Information System (FIS) and what are its functions?
- What is a Database System? What are its features?
- What are the various data models available for Database Systems?
- Define function in Spreadsheet Software. Describe any five functions.
- Explain following with example in MS Word:
b. Header, Footer, Footnote and Endnote.
- Discuss the security risks associated with e-commerce.
- What is application software? What are the different types of application software?
- Describe various components of Windows Desktop.
- Describe the different views available in presentation software.
- What is a Relational Database Management System? Differentiate between Create Table & View Table commands in SQL?
- Write short note on Database Integrity.
- What is a path? What is an absolute and relative path in Linux environment?
- How Information Technology is going to impact Indian education system?
- Define RAM, ROM and Cache Memory.
- Explain briefly “Intellectual Property Rights”.
- Explain the characteristic of the CU and ALU in the CPU of a Computer?
- What do you understand by Coding Schemes?
- What is printer and it’s different types?
- Write notes on features of PowerPoint?
- Explain common characteristic of the computer?
- Explain in details about system software and application software?
- Define Windows admin tools. Provide various types of available admin tools in windows?
- Explain the terms resolution aspect ratio and refresh rate?
- Provide the different types of directory structure in Operating System?
- What is formatting? Why is formatting important?
- Explain Page layout in Word processing?
- How to create Cross Referencing in MS-Word?
- What is slide transition in PowerPoint? How to apply a transition a PowerPoint?
- Define Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) provide general types IPR include?
- Provide the main difference between Relational and Non-Relational Database with its Pros and Cons?
- Explain about Multitasking operating system in details.
- Convert (B5A)10 to Octal.
- Explain about the hardware components of general-purpose computers.
- Write notes on features of PowerPoint.
- Explain common characteristic of the computer.
- Explain in details about system software and application software.
- Explain the binary number system.
- Compare Compiler, Interpreter and Assembler.
- What is Linux and what are its features?
- Explain about Mail-Merge facility in MS-Word with proper steps.
- What is Relational Database? What is a key? What are different keys in database?
- Explain about significance of information technology in education.
- Differentiate between the following:
a. Open Source Software and Proprietary Software
b. RAM and ROM
c. SPAM and VIRUS
d. Template and Wizard
- Write the comparison between Dot Matrix Printers and Laser Printers with respect to Print Quality, Speed, Noise and Cost Parameters.
- How to turn off and activate automatic spelling checking and automatic grammar checking in MS Office Programs?
- What are the storage Hierarchy? Which is the fastest memory in a computer system? Which is faster. Cache or register and why?
- Intellectual Property refers to creations of the intellect for which a monopoly is assigned to designated owners by law. What are the ways to protect IP Rights?
- A Database is an organized collection of data. What is relational database? What are the usefulness of primary key, secondary key and stored procedure in relational database.
- Write step-by-step procedure of Linux booking.
- In the Linux file structure files are grouped according to purpose. What are groups and their purpose of file structure of Linux System?
- By taking suitable example, explain how decimal number is converted into binary number.
- How to manage disk partitions on windows using inbuilt disk management tool.
- Explain the following terms:
a. System Software
b. Application Software
- What is path? What is an absolute and relative path in Linux Environment?
- What is an Array Formula in Excel? By taking suitable data, explain sum operations of array of data.
- How Information Technology is going to impact Indian Railways.
- What is relational database? What are the applications of database? Give examples of relational database management system.
- Draw a block diagram of a computer system.
- Write a short note on Intellectual Property Rights.
- Convert 11100101 into a decimal number.
- What is memory in the context of computer system? Explain RAM, ROM and Cache memories.
- Differentiate System Software and Application Software.
- List and explain any five features of word processor.
- Differentiate between compiler and interpreter.
- What is multimedia? Explain multimedia application in education and entertainment.
- Write short notes on applications of IT in Railways and Airlines Reservations.
- Write a short note on following:
a. Data Definition Language
b. Data Manipulation Language
- Explain following terms in the context of Linux Operating System.
- What is an information kiosk? What is a handout in PowerPoint presentation? What is the purpose of handouts?
- Explain Disk defragmenter utility of Microsoft Windows.
- Define Computer. Explain the main characteristics of Computer.
- Write short notes on different types of computer.
- Give the rules of conversion Binary to Decimal. Convert (1011.101)2 into Decimal.